Wednesday, August 27, 2014

BASSETT and Nespresso

"Dear Mr. BASSETT,

I don’t really know very much about what you do or how that may be different after leaving to go to Raleigh and then not working out and your returning here to Chapel Hill.

That said, here is a potential lead on a great Swiss company that appears to be in the market for a coffee capsule factory in the US. I have no idea how big, or what environmental or other considerations might be, but it is the sort of enterprise that I sure would love to see here – so much more than a company elsewhere in Orange County contributing more to dentists’ cavity business with its candy than anything else.

I have no idea if you have traveled outside the US although I think I may recall some sort of boondoggle trip overseas to promote here or NC. And I do not know if you can read French.

Should you have any trouble getting this translated, I’d be happy to write a summary for you.



Thank you for contacting the Town of Chapel Hill's Office of Economic Development.

I am out of the office and unavailable to return your email for the week of August 25th, 2014 (until September 2, 2014).  I am on vacation and will plan to return your correspondence after September 1st, 2014, as time allows. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.
If you need immedaite assistance you can call Jeanette Coffin at (919) 968-2743.

Thanks,
Dwight Bassett
Economic Development Office"

No comments:

Post a Comment