Tuesday, May 1, 2012

CVS customer service


I raced off to CVS on 15-501 south of Chapel Hill today, and found that an order phoned in for my wife after an early morning doctor's visit was there but had not been filled. The pharmacist, who knows me, said it would done in 10 mins. Perfect. I walked around just a little and wanted to do a price check on some suntan lotion and so went up front for just a moment to do that. Came back, the pharmacist looked at me - no one said anything. I stood for another 10-15 mins and no one said anything. The clerk asked if I was being helped and I said I was waiting. Finally, I looked at the "Waiters" tray and there was something in it. So I asked the clerk if that could be mine. It was but she took another customer and took forever ahead of me. I told her I was very disappointed and that she should have checked the tray and called out my name again. The pharmacist heard me and said he had but I was at the front of the store. I told him he knows me and he saw me standing there later and said nothing. So I stormed out and called the manager who seemed quite concerned about what I related.

No comments:

Post a Comment