Thursday, September 25, 2014

UNC Health Care can do so much better than this

Why should I have had to go to a password protected website in order to find out what the message was?
"DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL
Dear Walter Terry Maguire:
You have a new message waiting in your My UNC Chart account.
Sign in to your My UNC Chart account, go to Message Center and select Inbox to read the full message.
Sincerely,
UNC Health Care
----- Confidentiality Notice -----
The information contained in (or attached to) this electronic message may be legally privileged and/or confidential information. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the message."
--
It was a message telling me to wear sunscreen!
The person responsible for this is C.J. BLANC at 919-966-7260. He was very nice on the phone but the system was very poorly designed.
--
The person who tracked down BLANC for me was "Janie" at 1-888-996-2767.

No comments:

Post a Comment