Friday, March 28, 2014

NSC Study

Eating, drinking, shopping, servicing, seeing are all inside the horribly-named North-South Corridor. First, let's pick another name: how about the Central Chapel Hill?
If I can squeeze out the time, I hope to write occasionally about this area and note places that our Chapel Hill Transit can take us to get more out of this part of town. (And let me note right up front, I have no relationship - financial or otherwise - with Chapel Hill Transit or any business interest in the area other than my home in Southern Village and my wife's interest in Ipas, the Southern Village-based international women's health organization that she leads.)
I hope to start off with a kind of wakeup tour of the area, by bus. My focus will be coffee. Stay tuned.....

No comments:

Post a Comment