Thursday, May 6, 2010

The Nature Conservancy in North Carolina - North Carolina Home Page

Some comments that I passed on to the Nature Conservancy this week about their website:

"For what it’s worth, I took a look at your website again just now. Here’s a suggestion --- I think it would benefit immensely from a short item of 3-500 words on the first page for the NC chapter that sums up who you are, what you do, and why it’s important. 300 words would be better than 500, but what the site lacks for me as a visitor is a first stop that pulls together the various pieces scattered about from the menu choices on the left. Without overdoing the suggestion, I’d also make sure that someone there was in charge of those words and that they include text that could be updated with new developments so that the piece does not look like something someone wrote years ago and then forgot about it."

No comments:

Post a Comment